- How often do yous second-guess what you want to say and then say nothing?
- Do you worry about what people will think of you if you speak up?
- Do you have a hard time asking for and getting what you want whether that be at work or at home?
Introductory WomanSpeak Session
Bring a friend for free
Register here for online class (4th Thursday every month 6:30-8:30pm AEST)
Register here for in-person class (Canberra, ACT, Australia)
Please contact me for other options
What you’ll get from the session:
- An insight into how WomanSpeak takes a stand for you to practice in a safe space.
- Rituals to help you over come the negative energy we associate with ‘speaking’ and turn those energies into a strength.
- A sneak peak into the culture of celebration and fun that WomanSpeak infuses through all it’s trainings.
- An opportunity to journal and start thinking about what is important to you.
- A time to meet with like-minded women; and
- An understanding of what’s available in the trainings and the special ‘introductory offers’.
“WomanSpeak allowed me the space and support to own my own wisdom, trust my voice, and embrace my essence. I gained the clarity and confidence I needed to share my unique message in whatever venue Life offers, from the dinner party to the storytelling stage. An incredibly devine experience.” Nicki Peasley, Virginia USA
WomanSpeak training is non-traditional transformational public speaking and leadership training. It is designed by women, for women to tap into the unique way women want to speak up, contribute and be heard.
The WomanSpeak curriculum, a women’s only training, offers techniques to transform fear or self-doubt about public speaking whether that be in presentations, speaking up in meetings or sharing ideas in your team into ease and confidence. WomanSpeak provides a safe space to practice the art of being heard and being visible.
You can learn and get involved at a pace that suits you from 2-day workshops, a 3-day retreat, 12 week intensive classes and a 16-month deep dive membership circle.
Perhaps you’d like to know more about having this work in you organisation or workplace or with a group of girlfriends?